Greetings Fellow Recreational Trail Advocates!
Please join us tomorrow (Thursday, Feb 8) for the
Quarterly meeting of
SMART –Southern Minnesota Assn of Regional Trails February 8
2nd Floor Conference Room
(please arrive by 2:20pm; after 2:20 call 507-649-0382 to be let in – thanks)
A proposed Meeting AGENDA follows below. If you are not able to attend the meeting, feel free to email or call me with any comments, announcements or questions you would like me to bring forward to the group on your behalf.
And as always, feel free to contact me or any member of the Executive Committee with questions, comments and/or suggestions regarding the work of our Association.
Thank you for your partnership and support of regional recreational trail development in Southeastern Minnesota!
Suzie Nakasian, SMART Chair, and Northfield City Council Member
Mayor Lois Nelson, Vice-Chair, Medford, MN email@example.com
Michael Wojcik, Secretary, Rochester City Council firstname.lastname@example.org
Mary Jo Knudson, Treasurer, Owatonna Parks and Recreation: MaryJo.Knudson@ci.owatonna.mn.us
Proposed SMART Agenda
Southern Minnesota Association of Regional Trails – SMART
Thursday, February 8, 2018 2:30-4;00 pm
MNDOT District 6, 2900 48th Street NW, Rochester, MN
I.Welcome and Introductions
- Regular Business of the Association
Review and approval of 11/9/17Meeting Minutes- Michael Woljick
Review of Treasurer’s Report : Receipts and Payables – Mary Jo Knudson
- 2018 Legislative Priorities 2018
- Specs on Bike and Trail Day n the Hill: March 8, 2018
- Bike+Walk Minnesota Conference! (BikeWalkMN) (4/29-5/1)
- MnDOT Reports
- MnDNR Trail Updates
- Old Business
- SMART Website Update -Suzie
- SMART Trails Regional Master List -Suzie
- New Business
- Payment of Bike MN, GMPT, Park & Trail Council memberships
- Bike & Walk MN Conference
- AAA Bike Insurance
- Collaborative Promotion of Regional Recreational Trails & Trail-related e
- Other Business?
Next Meeting Thursday May 10, 2018 2:30-4:00 p.m. Northfield City Hall, 800 Washington Street, Northfield, MN
Future SMART Meetings 2018 Meeting Date Schedule: Aug 9 and Nov 8
- Thursday, February 8, 2018; 2:30 – 4:00 PM
- Thursday, May 10, 2018; 2:30 – 4:00 PM (Northfield City Hall, 800 Washington Street, Northfield, MN)
- Thursday, August 9, 2018; 2:30 – 4:00 PM
- Thursday, November 8, 2018; 2:30 – 4:00 PM
Held at MnDot District 6 Offices unless otherwise noted.
2900 48th St NW
Rochester, MN 55901